As your IT\Help Desk we want to make sure our customers are fully aware of anything that could possibly harm your business in the future. E-mail, SharePoint, OneDrive, and Teams have become critical to day-to-day business operations, what would you do if these systems go down, become corrupt or someone deletes them? If you do not have a backup strategy in place, you could be facing disaster. To ensure your M365 data is protected, here are some key points that you should be aware of:
- Microsoft does not back up your data
- Microsoft only keep deleted items for 30 days
- Default rules in M365 are not HIPAA compliant
Cloud Server Techs has partnered with Redstor to offer you smarter backup and recovery for all your data, including your SaaS applications. Please review the info below and let us know if you would like us to call and set this service up for you. It's easier than you think!
Protecting Microsoft 365 Data
Did you know that over 80% of all Microsoft 365 users DO NOT have data protection for their environment?
Would it surprise you to know that Microsoft recommended the following:
Section 6 of Microsoft’s own Services Agreement states:
"We recommend you regularly back up your content and data . . . using third-party apps and services.”
Redstor developed the world's most unique cloud to cloud data protection offering, that allows you to benefit from the following:
· No requirement for local hardware, no impact on local bandwidth or local storage
· Manage your Microsoft 365 data environment through one central, easy-to-use system
· Instantly recover Microsoft 365 data, from anywhere, to anywhere
· Set up in minutes protection of Exchange, OneDrive, SharePoint and Teams.
· AUP - no storage limitations
Bobby Umphlett, Jr.
President \ CTO