- What is a Chamber of Commerce
- How do I become a member of the Chamber?
- What are the dues? Are dues tax deductible?
- Where is the Chamber located?
- What geographic area do you represent?
- How can I look up my company listing or other companies?
- How can I update my company listing or add representatives?
- How do I find other Chamber members that offer discounts to fellow members?
- How can I find a list of upcoming Chamber events?
- Can I advertise on the Chamber website?
- What sponsorship opportunities are available?
- How do I get visitor information?
- Do I need a license to open a business in Currituck County?
What is a Chamber of Commerce
The Chamber strives to enhance the business community of Currituck County and the NENC region. The Chamber offers educational and networking opportunities, business resources like directories and mailing lists, and government advocacy to protect and advance the interest of business. The Currituck Chamber of Commerce is a private, not-for-profit organization. The Chamber is not a government body.
What are the dues? Are dues tax deductible?
There are different membership plans and dues are based on the plan you select. Chamber dues may be partially deductible for federal income tax purposes as a business expense.
Where is the Chamber located?
The Currituck Chamber of Commerce offices are located in the Twiford Law Building in the heart of Moyock.
111 Suite D Currituck Commercial Drive
Moyock, NC 27958
252-453-9497 Fax 252-453-2349
What geographic area do you represent?
The Currituck Chamber of Commerce represents all of Currituck County, and our surrounding areas including Dare County, Elizabeth City, as well as parts of South Eastern Virginia.
How can I look up my company listing or other companies?
To look up a company, under the “find” drop down function, click on business directory on our website.
How can I update my company listing or add representatives?
You can update your company's information by login in with your member login name and password. If you do not have that information contact Mary Krawiec at 252-453-9497. You can also fax the changes to ATTN: Membership Update 252-453-9497.
How do I find other Chamber members that offer discounts to fellow members?
The Chamber's Member to Member Discount Program encourages members to do business with other members. Check the Hot Deals feature. You can post your own Hot Deals also when you login to your member account.
Can I advertise on the Chamber website?
The Chamber has various packages for ad opportunities. Please contact Josh Bass at 252-453-9497.
How do I get visitor information?
The Currituck Chamber has a printed directory that is used for visitors as well as relocation. Call the office at 252-453-9497 to request one.
Do I need a license to open a business in Currituck County?
No, Currituck County does not require a business license.